About Resurgent Financial Advisors
Resurgent Financial Advisors is a fee-only, fiduciary partnership of seasoned financial advisors in the Southeast. At our firm, the client's interest always comes first. We begin by learning our clients' vision for their future, then we help them realize it.
Our Financial Advisor Support Team is led by veterans of regional financial brands such as J.C. Bradford, Robinson Humphrey and Morgan Keegan. Having learned that bigger is not necessarily better, Resurgent Financial Advisors re-creates that regional network of trusted financial advisors focusing on what they love most - building relationships with their clients.
We have relationships with proven and reliable custodians, including Raymond James and Charles Schwab, so clients can rest assured that their assets are safe.
Meet the Resurgent Advisors Team
Why Resurgent Advisors?
- Introductions to and expert facilitation of retiring advisor practice transactions
- Succession planning and internal recruiting
- Capital funding for branding, marketing and social media outreach
- Alleviation of time-consuming operational tasks increases time to focus on clients best interests
- Entrepreneurial network fosters collegial exchange of ideas, strategies and connections
- Multi-Custodian choice with enhanced, customized reporting packages
- Operational Services providing: Accounting, Human Resources, Compliance, Technology Management
- Data aggregation using the latest portfolio accounting software
- Robust rebalancing engine with tax loss harvesting
- Transparent, flexible billing, client portal and mobile app
- Integration with financial planning software and CRM
- You set advisor payouts, growth strategy and practice objectives
- You continue to manage your business and own the client relationships
- Every financial advisor owns preferred equity in Resurgent
- Financial advisors have the largest representation on Resurgent's board
- Advisor approval is required for any future firm ownership change
- All written in contract