Resurgent seeks to acquire financial advisory firms and to recruit financial advisors from national and regional firms. We seek entrepreneurial advisors who share our values and will enhance our corporate culture. We offer them the opportunity to succeed in a supportive, flexible and technologically advanced environment.
Why is Resurgent different?
We enhance an entrepreneurial advisor's success through our G.E.T.T. approach (Growth - Equity - Time - Tools):
We have the capital and the transactional expertise to facilitate:
- Acquisition of other firms in the advisor's area
- Recruitment of additional advisors
- Purchase of client books from retiring advisors at other firms
- Succession planning
Our advisors are our partners:
- Every financial advisor owns equity in Resurgent
- Our unique structure limits downside risk without capping upside potential
- As Resurgent grows, so does the value of its equity
- Financial advisors have the largest representation on our board
- Our equity value is transparent and liquid
We free up financial advisors' time by:
- Assuming responsibility for compliance and regulatory interaction
- Providing operational support and problem-solving
- Handling accounting, human resources, IT and marketing
We have expertise to enhance the client experience through:
- Data aggregation using the latest portfolio accounting software
- Conversion of historical data
- Enhanced custom reporting packages and eNotification
- Robust rebalancing engine with tax loss harvesting
- Transparent, flexible billing
- Client Portal and Mobile App
- Integrations with financial planning software and CRM
How does Resurgent help advisors succeed?
We assume responsibility for compliance & regulatory interaction; we provide operations support & problem-solving; we handle payroll, accounting & HR; we assist with staff recruiting.
What is your vision for your future? Resurgent would like to know more about that first – and plan how together we can realize it.